Virtual Open House – Check back for 2020 event dates
Join us online to learn how we can help you become a Family Nurse Practitioner
Prepare to make a more profound impact on the lives of patients as a Family Nurse Practitioner with Samuel Merritt University. We’re hosting monthly online information sessions about our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program that can help you learn more about:
- Why students choose Samuel Merritt University
- FNPs: impacting the lives of patients and their communities
- An overview of our fully online MSN FNP program
- Preparing for a career as a primary care provider
- What our faculty members bring to the classes they teach
- Admissions, financial aid, and enrolling with us
- A questions and answer session
- There will be an opportunity for questions at these sessions. At the end of the program, you should have an informed understanding of what we can offer you.
- All times are Pacific Standard Time, and each session lasts about one hour.
Reserve Your Place Today
Register for the virtual open house by filling out the form on this page.
Or if you’d prefer, click here to Schedule a personal telephone appointment with one of our Enrollment Representatives.
Make an Even Bigger Difference
Take the first step towards a satisfying, meaningful career as a Family Nurse Practitioner. Register for our MSN Family Nurse Practitioner online information session today.